Cloud on Campus: Maximize your Technology Investment with Change Management and Training
Wednesday, December 6th at 3 p.m. EST/ 2 p.m. CST/ 12 p.m. PST
Discover the power of a strong change management, communication, and training strategy specifically tailored to address the needs of higher education institutions.
You will hear from the University of Southern California and The University of Texas at Austin as they share how a change management strategy increases Workday success and system adoption for their institutions.
- Laura Marshall, Program Director HCM/Payroll, The University of Texas at Austin
- Claire Knauth, Organizational Readiness Lead, The University of Texas at Austin
- Rachel Levy, Manager, Workday Support Services, University of Southern California
- Brian L. Steen, Manager, Compensation and Salary Administration, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Angela Watts, Director, Organizational Change & Training, Collaborative Solutions
During the webinar, you will:
- Learn how to integrate a change management strategy into your deployments;
- Discuss the components of an effective change management strategy, including project branding, stakeholder analysis, communications, training, end-user adoption, and sustainment; and
- Understand key considerations for higher education institutions.
Register to attend today.