Ask the Experts Q&A Series: Considerations in Response to COVID-19
Time Tracking, Absence, and Payroll
Are you wondering how your organization’s Time Tracking, Absence Management, and Payroll might be impacted by COVID-19? Do you have questions about how to update your configuration in response to recent federal legislation? Join Collaborative Solutions’ Workday experts in Time Tracking, Absence, Payroll, Organizational Change & Training, and Strategy to hear questions and guidance on how to manage changes to systems, people, processes, and organization.
During this discussion, you’ll:
- Hear candid questions and answers about how to update Workday configuration in relation to Time Tracking, Absence Management, and Payroll
- Understand how recent federal legislation affects your current setup and procedures
- Learn how to manage changes in technology, people, and processes in your organization
- Danielle White, Vice President, Global Customer Engagement
- Angela Ward, Practice Leader, Strategy
- Blake Williams, Strategy Advisor
- Nick Paulo, Director, Consulting Services
- Jordan Reck, Senior Manager, Organizational Change & Training
- Kevin Carlson, Senior Manager, Continuous Value Services
- Chuck Xeroteres, Manager, Continuous Value Services
- Karen Craig, Senior Manager, Continuous Value Services
Note: Please use your work email to receive this Q&A recording.