Ask the Experts Q&A Series: Considerations in Response to COVID-19
Core HR and Recruiting
Are you wondering how your organization’s Core HR and Recruiting processes might be impacted by COVID-19? Do you have questions about how to update your configuration in response to recent federal legislation? Do you have questions about how to track remote works, or identify “essential workers”? Did you freeze your hiring, and if so what impacts might that have on recruiting and hiring KPIs? These are some question we’re hearing from customers.
Join Collaborative Solutions’ Workday experts in Core HR, Recruiting, Organizational Change & Training, and Strategy to hear questions and guidance on how to manage changes to systems, people, processes, and organization.
During this discussion, you’ll:
- Hear candid questions and answers about how to update Workday configuration in relation to Core HR and Recruiting
- Understand how recent federal legislation affects your current setup and procedures
- Learn how to manage changes in technology, people, and processes in your organization
- Danielle White, Vice President, Global Customer Engagement
- Angela Ward, Practice Leader, Strategy
- Blake Williams, Strategy Advisor
- Erin Finch, Senior Manager, Organizational Change & Training
- Kevin Carlson, Senior Manager, Continuous Value Services
- Colleen Garrott, Manager, Consulting Services
- Anita Sales, Manager, Consulting Services
- Karen Craig, Senior Manager, Continuous Value Services
Note: Please use your work email to receive this Q&A recording.